- Arunava Sinha’s blog: Arunava Sinha is a writer and translator, working in English and Bengali. He often posts short translations on his website.
- Bint Battuta – by Ayesha, out of Bangalore. History, linguistics, literature.
- Dale Luis Menezes writes, amongst other things, on Konkani literature.
- Electrostani is the blog of Lehigh University professor Amardeep Singh. He writes about Indian literature, the academic life, teaching and politics.
- Narayanaswami S translates classical Telugu poetry to English.
- OOP Blog – Out of Print magazine publishes short stories from India. This is their blog. Interviews and magazine updates.
- Purushottam Agarwal’s blog contains writing in Hindi on literature and other things.
- Reading Writing Fooding Lodging is a blog by author and columnist Nilanjana Roy. She’s recently started posting interviews with Indian writers as well.
- Author of speculative and funny fiction (in English) Samit Basu has a blog.
- Bengali author Samim Ahmad’s blog.
- Vishal Srivastava’s blog Naya Samay (New Times) contains reviews of Hindi literature and poetry (in Hindi)
- Suno Sadhu blogs about bhakti and Dalit literature, and the activities of the Kabir Kala Manch.
- Aishwarya S blogs about literature in general, and from time to time, Indian literature as well.
- Pallavi Rao teaches in a small university town in Karnataka and blogs about books. Lots of reviews here.
- Chandrahas Chowdhury is an author, and journalist. He blogs about books.
- Kuzhali Manickavel is published with Blaft, and writes lots of short stories.
- The Duckbill blog is run by children’s lit publishers, Duckbill and features interviews with authors.
- Asian Books Blog
- Paper Republic – Chinese literature in translation. [English]
- Mahmud Rahman’s pages – writer and translator from Bangladesh.
- Bengal Lights – an English-literature ezine from Bangladesh
- SADAIK – ‘online manuscript chest’ for Myanmar literature
- Irrawaddy Literature Festival’s blog – based out of Myanmar
- Greg Bem’s blog – about libraries in Cambodia
- Tiffany Tsao’s blog – lots on Indonesian literature
- Japan Lit – Contemporary Japanese literature
- Lines from the Horizon – readings in translated Japanese literature
- K-Lit – Korean literature in Translation
- Lao Lit – literature from Laos
- On the Other Side – Laotian writer Brian Thao Worra’s blog
- Likhaan – Journal of contemporary Phillipines literature
- Contemporary Malaysian literature in English
- Nepali Bytes – literature, writer and publishers in Nepal
- La.Lit – Nepali lit mag
- Pak Tea House – blog about Pakistan’s culture, literature and politics
- Quarterly Literary Review Singapore – lit mag
- Sri Lankan Books
- Viet Nam Literature Project
- Arab Lit – Arabic literature, run by M Lynx Qualey. [English] Includes updates from Asian and middle eastern Arabic speaking countries.
- Arab Arts Blog – art and literature
- The Sultan’s Seal – Youssel Rakha’s blog
- Laila Lalami’s blog
- The Tanjara – Arab literature and culture
- Jadaliyya – an e-zine that contains writing on literature, politics, and current events.
- Albania’s House of Books Blog
- Love German Books – ‘Biased and unprofessional reports on German books, translation issues and life in Berlin’
- Bacaycay – Polish literature weblog
- St Orborose is a blog from Portugal. The author reads English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese and blogs about books.
- No Man’s Land – German literature
- By the Firelight – international and Spanish literature
- Bookshy is a blog about African literature
- Patriots on Fire is a blog about Algeria, and contains occasional book reviews.
- Journal of a Revolution from Libya has occasional lit posts.
- Chez Gangous is a blog about African literature (in French)
- Imtidad – a writer and doctor from Libya, living in London, blogging about culture
- James Murua’s blog deals, amongst other things, with Somali literature
- JR Alila Writings is a blog dedicated to the work of Kenyan writer JR Alila.
- Issaya’s blog – amongst other things, Eritrean literature.
- Kinna Reads: a blog about literature, from Ghana, Africa
- Moraa Gita is a Kenyan writer who blogs about literature.
- Wamathai – Kenyan short stories and literature
- Accra Books and Things – literature and books with an Accra focus.
- Adura Ojo Presents – works from the African diaspora
- Image Nations – promoting African literature
- Geosi Reads – from Ghana, Africa
- Pius Nyondo is a poet from Malawi, he blogs about poetry and literature.
- Poems from Kenya is the official blog of the Kenyan Association of Poets.
- Reading Morocco – the literature scene in Morocco.
- Samandari is about Burundi literature (In French_
- Tunisian lit. – Tunisian literature in English.
- The Woyingi Blog focuses on North African literature.
- The African Literature Post has pan-Africa lit news.
World Literature / General
- World Lit Today Blog
- Three Percent – a world literature blog run from the University of Rochester,
- On World Literature
- In Translation – a blog containing translations of literature and poetry, published by the literary journal The Brooklyn Rail
- A Striped Armchair – Eva can name a favourite writer from each continent.
- Chasing Bawa –
- Lilolia is a general literature blog with occasional posts about Afrikaans, Portuguese and Spanish lit